1. To Promote, support and encourage the continued use of the Venice Municipal Airport as a general aviation facility.
2. To educate concerned citizens as to the airport’s importance to the public welfare.
3. To provide a forum whereby those concerned with utilization of the facility may voice their concerns.
4. To advise the appropriate authorities regarding safety, security, utilization and other concerns at the airport.
5. To provide a forum for the flying public regarding aviation matters.
6. To support the city, county, state and federal authorities in carrying out their duties regarding aviation and the utilization of the Venice Municipal Airport in disaster, welfare and other public service.
SitemapHome | News | Newsletter Archive | About VASI | Archives | Calendar | Links | Library | MarketPlace | Contact Us